Authentic Intentional Mentoring (AIM) is a service, led by Dr. Kimberly Alexander, that provides participants with a 12 month soul care experience. In essence, participating in this program is like having a coach for your soul. Each 12 month option contains a combination of the following:
- (1) or (2) monthly, confidential, one-on-one mentoring or spiritual direction sessions via video conferencing.
- A cohort of 4-12 like-minded leaders.
- A monthly, real-time group session via video-conferencing with your mentor.
- Carefully selected reading list to deepen your journey.
- Optional weekly Facebook interaction with your cohort of leaders.
- Up to two optional Prayer Retreats, some held at Lake Norman in Charlotte, NC or St. Francis Prayer Retreat Center in Stoneville NC.
Please note: Please contact Dr. Kim Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on cost and payment schedules for both mentoring and spiritual direction sessions.
Applications are required for admission to the AIM program. The program is designed for a small group of women at a time. A detailed application and references are required. Slots fill up quickly. Applications for 2020 will be accepted starting July 2019. AIM starts January 2020 with closing retreat held in December of 2020. Spiritual Direction sessions are available upon request.