Meet Dr. Kimberly Alexander
Though many know Dr. Alexander as a speech language pathologist, a minister, a professor, Pastor’s wife and mother, one of her passions has always been investing in the lives of women, especially those who lead whether in the market place, the church or the home. She is intentional in challenging herself as well as others to go and grow deeper. As a spiritual mentor, she is known for her authenticity, wisdom, and challenging call to spiritual formation. She is also equipped to provide Spiritual Direction sessions through her training with Leadership Transformations, Inc.
Dr. Alexander provides leadership to women in various settings and as a licensed minister she finds joy in speaking-sharing the Gospel and teaching God’s word. Many say she is able to see into the Biblical text to unearth hidden treasures and share relevant and life changing lessons that both inspire and convict.
She has been formally mentoring souls since 1996. After completing the Leadership Investment Intensive Mentoring Encounter in 2014, She served as affiliate mentor under the leadership and training of Dr. Alicia Chole for 3 years. She enjoys empowering women to live in the fullness of their relationship with Christ. Her passion for Christ and desire to grow make her open to God’s call locally and internationally.
“As a licensed minister and pastor’s wife, I am blessed to give, go and grow as we journey together to become more of who God created us to be.”
She enjoys reading, jogging, and cooking and her favorite books other than the Bible include Anonymous by Dr. Alicia Chole and Emotionally Healthy Woman by Geri Scazzero.
You can find her in Charlotte, NC sharing life and love with her husband Bishop Claude R. Alexander, Jr., pastor of The Park Church and their two daughters, Camryn Rene Alexander and Carsyn Richelle Alexander.
What I am passionate about
- Empowering women to live in the fullness of their relationship with Christ
- Proper stewardship/care of the voice for those who deliver the life changing Word of God
- Speech and Language Development and Communication for those who face challenges in communication
- Pastors’ wives
- Female Leaders in the marketplace, church and home
- Clergy with concerns about vocal care and prevention of vocal problems
Something most people don't know
Despite my polished and graceful appearance, I fall down quite often. (I am very clumsy and accident prone.) Nevertheless, I am a thrill seeker who likes to scuba dive, zip line, run and dance
Education and Training
- B.A. in Speech Language Pathology (1985), M.A. in Speech Language Pathology (1987), Licensed minister (2002), Doctor of Philosophy (D.Phil) (2013), Mentoring Encounter Alumni(2014), Affiliate Mentor with Leadership Investment Intensives(2015-2017)
- Adjunct professor at Oxford Graduate School in Dayton, Tennessee