Authentic Intentional Mentoring (AIM) is a soul care journey that
provides participants with a 12 month soul care experience. In
essence, participating in this Christian Spiritual Formation journey
provides structure, as well as one on one sessions to listen deeply
for God’s movements and invitations. Each 12 month option
contains a combination of the following:
- (1) or (2) monthly, confidential, one-on-one mentoring or
spiritual direction sessions via video conferencing.
- A cohort of 4-10 like-minded leaders.
- A monthly, real-time group session via video-conferencing
with your mentor.
- Carefully selected reading list to deepen your journey.
- Optional weekly Facebook interaction with your cohort of
- Two optional Prayer Retreats held at St. Francis Prayer
Retreat Center in Stoneville NC at the beginning of the
journey and/or at the end of the time together.